Hugs & Stitches

Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Beautiful July Evening

Hello again and welcome back to Hugs & Stitches! We had a wonderful group this past week! We just love meeting at Summerville - it's so beautiful there! Even though it was quite hot this week, we still enjoyed sitting on the wide front porch that overlooks most of Westminster and affords us the most spectacular views of the sunsets! How blessed we are to have found such a lovely place to meet!

Another suprise this week - one of the girls who works at Summerville brought us out another bag of yarn that someone left there for us as a donation! I don't know who has donated these bags of yarn the last few weeks - but we are extremely grateful to have them - thank you all.

Now for our totals!! We have now finished a grand total of 325 scarves, 135 hats and have added another 4 afghans to the total. WOW - you ladies are fabulous!! I can't thank the girls in this group enough - it couldn't get done without you all. WAY TO GO!!

Well - thanks again for stopping by. Please feel free to leave me comments or suggestions! I'm new to this blogging thing!!

See you on the front porch!!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Jemit said…

    As quickly as you ladies crochet, one would think you have 150 people working.. It would take me a month to do what you do in a few hours! Keep it up!

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    WOW...Those totals are awesome!!! Way to go! That is really FABULOUS! I am like Mom--I can't seem to finish any project that I start!

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Jthemilker said…

    I have been working on the same two throw blankets for probably 3 years now... LOL

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Happy Anniversary!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home